Tuesday, May 10, 2016

kevin's week off

Kevin took a week off work in the beginning of May.  A group of guys from our ward go on semi-annual golf trips, and although they always invite him, Kevin had never been able to take time off work.  When they started planning the Spring trip, Kevin told them when he was off, and they planned the trip around his schedule.  I think it was a good get-away for Kevin, even if it was only for 2.5 days.  When he came home, we enjoyed lots of time at the pool together, morning snuggles in bed, and lots of family bonding. 
These kids love their Daddy, and I love when we have time to spend just the four of us.  Kevin has been working a ton, and I know he needed this time with the littles. 


We had our traditional Friday night pizza at the pool with the Hawkins.  Have I mentioned that I love being neighbors with them?? And I love me some Marlie Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment