Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Roomie Reunion

So, this happened 2 months ago, but I can't omit it!  I had the most wonderful weekend with these 4 girls.  If you only saw the email chain we had going, you would think the reunion might never happen!  Trying to coordinate 5 different people's schedules, who live in 5 different states, and who have different jobs and family commitments, is no easy task! But I have to say, I am so grateful that it worked out and we had the weekend the rekindle our college friendships. 

Kevin was such a good sport and took pictures of us before we headed out to Ft. Worth to have dinner and go to Billy Bobs.  The picture below really cracks me up.  This one didn't make it to facebook, haha, but we were dying.  We were laughing to hard we woke Brooke up, so Kevin had the pleasure of trying to get her back to sleep after we left. 








I really needed a weekend spent with these girls laughing, talking, and reminiscing about the good ol' days :)  Although a LOT has happened since we all met and lived together, but it still felt the same as we spent time together.  This was back in 2003...
And this is now...
Looking forward to the next one!!  (Side note: Do you love our matching sweaters, haha.   I already had this sweater from last year, but on our shopping excursion to the outlets, I convinced them all that they needed one too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment