Thursday, January 16, 2014

Christmas Sunday

I always loved the Christmas program growing up, and although this was no Morgan Hill 1st Ward program, haha, we still enjoyed singing songs and being reminded of the reason we celebrate this season.  In YW, we had planned a nice luncheon for the girls, they participated in a gift exchange, and then we played (and sang) carols with my pipe chimes.  This was a tradition growing up that we would always do with the Tilley family.  Well, at one of my bridal showers, the theme was "traditions", and Sister Tilley gave me my own set of chimes.  I was thrilled to have a chance to use them, and I think the girls enjoyed them as well.
 We couldn't miss an opportunity for Sunday pictures by the tree with our sweet little girl!  Christmas is so much better with a baby :)  Everyone told me that her first Christmas would be so special, and they were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment