Saturday, February 4, 2023

mountain bikers

I found an amazing deal on a brand new mountain bike for Brooke, so we went to pick it up on Saturday.  She was so excited about the black and pink combo, and I think it fits her personality perfectly.  Now I just need to sell all the bikes and scooters we no longer need because our garage is too crowded!
We decided to take all the bikes out for a family adventure and it was COLD!!
Since it was much colder than we were expecting, I had no shame in wearing my hoodie under my helmet.  I turned around to see Kevin with his hood over his helmet and I died at how huge his head looked.  I could hardly stop laughing to take the picture!
The sun finally came out and it turned into a beautiful day for a ride.  We biked from McKnight Park to Katherine Rose, over to Town Park, and back to McKnight. I have really enjoyed all the bike riding we've been able to do as a family.  Without fail, someone gets hurt or there's some obstacle to overcome, but I feel like going through these experiences together is binding us in a way nothing else can.  I frequently tell the kids that "Meadors can do hard things," but I want them to really believe that it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment