Thursday, May 23, 2019

last day of kindergarten

This girl is done with Kindergarten!!  She had a wonderful year, but was excited for her last day so that she could begin summer vacation!  The last month of school was different since her teacher was out with a new baby, but she still had a great attitude about going to school each day.  She especially loved art, computers, and music.
I walked her to class and snapped this picture before she entered the Kindergarten wing.
And when I picked her up, they had this cute chalk writing on the wall for pictures. Let the summer begin!!

Oh, and because I love a good comparison picture, I suggested that Brooke wear the same dress she wore on the first day of school.  Luckily, she also liked the idea and I LOVE this comparison.  Her hair was obviously in a different style, but Brooke just commented that her hair "turned darker" by the end of the year, haha.  I think it's mostly the style, but it does tend to get really blonde during the summer.  The biggest differences I noticed were with her face, and also with her confidence.  Looking back at the first day of school picture, I remember how nervous she was at the unknown of school, but she handled it all like a champ and I have no doubt that she will rock First Grade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment