Monday, February 18, 2019

cousin play date

And when you have a random Monday off of school, you meet up with cousins!! I adore this picture so much because the kids were cracking themselves up.  I really don't even know what was so funny, but I tried to capture the happiness and joy of the moment.  

The kids all love themselves some Chick-fil-a...
 The rest of the afternoon was spent at Auntie Mel Mel's house painting rocks (and paper), playing with toys, and dressing up. (Funny thing to remember: Colby didn't want to wear a bib because it "was for babies", but was totally fine wearing a girly apron to paint in, haha.) I guess he was digging the Christmas motif.

 I really love that they have these opportunities to play with their cousins and develop relationships with each other. I only saw my cousins once a year at the most, so this is new territory for me.

Towards the end, they were talking about who was taller than who...which finally led to a line-up of kiddos.  Probably because Colby thought he was taller than Aubrey or something, haha.  My kid is stubborn, but oh so adorable. The proof is in the picture, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment