Monday, October 29, 2018

family pictures

Miss Danielle did it again and captured some beautiful pictures of our family!  I overthought our outfits, just like I always do, but I love how it all came together.  Our babies are precious, and I'm glad we have so many pictures that capture their personalities and relationship. 

\

Outtakes, haha...
Danielle makes the whole process so low-key, which is great since I over-stress before the actual pictures! The kids are so comfortable with her, and she encourages them to explore and play which allows them to relax.  At the end, they just wanted to run up and down this random street we used for our pictures.  
Another funny thing to remember: we took a lot of the pictures on the property of my OB/GYN's office, haha.  They have beautiful trees and a small field to the side of their building, which seemed perfect for what I had envisioned.  Plus, it's close to our house and since Kevin would be coming straight from work, we would have more daylight.  (Danielle came to us, which was much appreciated!!)  The funny part was that as the nurses were leaving the building, they kept looking over at us.  I knew they recognized me, and at my next appointment, they told me that they were texting Dr. Northrop when they saw us taking the pictures, haha.  Then they all wanted to see the final pictures :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment