Friday, February 9, 2018

the big cut

Although I was sad to cut Brooke's beautiful long hair, it was definitely time!  We were having lots of "tangle problems", and with the spring and summer approaching, I figured it would be easier to manage a little shorter. Brooke was excited about it, mostly because I told her that she could keep a small ponytail of her hair, haha, just like the small lock we have from her very first haircut.

Miss Andreia gave her the big cut, and took almost 6 inches off!  It was a little sad, but I love the way it turned out.  Brooke wondered why it didn't curl like her baby lock, and I told her that it was because she didn't have any baby curls left. Andrea is always so great with her, and made her feel at ease as she finished the cut.
My little girl is looking older every day, and in a few shorts month, she will be FIVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment