Wednesday, February 22, 2017

just when I thought I was caught up...

I connect my phone to the computer and realize that I have 100+ new pictures!  Maybe if I took fewer pictures, it would take me less time to blog?  Or maybe I will just have to be more selective about what I blog about?  Until I make that call, here are the last few pictures from February. 

We met our play group at the Arlington library for story time and the librarian was fabulous!  I wasn't expecting Colby to sit still, and he was seriously so attentive the entire time she read the stories.  
Brooke loves her little group of fiends, and I love this picture of Elias looking over at his friends :)  He really has such a tender heart.  After the library, we headed to CFA for lunch.
While Colby napped that afternoon, I wanted to work on this blog.  I set up an "office station" for Brooke, and she was content to sit there with me for the next hour and a half.
I had to document Colby's love for his mashed potatoes!  He was eating them by the handful, then began rubbing them all over his face. When they're good, you just can't get enough, right??
With early church, Kevin and I always try to get Brooke to take a Sunday nap with us. She likes the idea, and gets all cozy in our bed, then says "I think I've had enough sleep" after about 5 minutes.
I ended up going to play with Brooke, but she made sure to tuck her baby in before she left the bed.  This is how I found Kevin 2 hours later, haha!
And that, my friends, is officially the end of my "February with the littles" pictures.  I can see the light at the end of the "getting caught up" tunnel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment