Thursday, April 21, 2016

Cousin Tea Party

Ever since we went to Eva's birthday tea party, Brooke has been wanting to have a tea party with her cousins.  We coordinated a date with Auntie Mel Mel, and made it happen.  Brooke and I planned the menu, which included a few of her current favorites: pasta with tomatoes and olives, carrots and ranch dip, and brownies.  She was so cute as she set out each plate and meticulously placed each napkin and tea cup.  

I went to the kitchen for something, and when I came back, saw that she had set her princess gloves, scepter, and purse at her seat. 
Then, she patiently waited for the girls to arrive.  It wasn't just any tea party, it was a PRINCESS tea party. 
I love a good excuse for a party, so this was pretty fun. I see a lot of tea parties in our future.  
And Colby will have to get used to it, haha.  (Aubrey wanted him to wear this special crown at the party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment