Friday, April 29, 2016

april with the littles

Highlights of the month include: Time spent at the water table.
Enjoying the fresh air outside.
Reading books with Sissy.  (Brooke loves to rock Colby in this chair.)
Trying out the exersaucer.
Giving Daddy kisses and "love pats" to the face.
Playing catch with Daddy using her new pink glove from Grandma and Papa.
Creating her own shade with her hair. (She's a goof sometimes!)
Having play dates with Marlie Jo.
Being adorable.
Taking naps with "Baby Cow" and baby.
Skipping to the duck pond.
Blowing dandelions and making wishes.
Napping in the car. Kevin and I love her double chin when she falls asleep in the car.  I especially love her crossed leg. She looks like a hot mess, but that's when I know she is super tired.
Grocery shopping with her OWN mini cart at Kroger.
Helping Mama unload the groceries. (Thankfully, she did this with non-perishable items because I didn't notice it until hours later, haha.)
Beginning of potty training. (Pee on the potty=coins in her giraffe bank.  This method was a big failure, note to self.)
Picnicing by the ducks and geese, which was actually not the greatest idea.  That goose is NOT afraid of humans and wanted our dinner.
Tasting her first peppermint.
Riding the carousel at the mall.
Although I hate being behind on blogging, I love looking back at these pictures and being reminded of the simple moments I have every day with my kids.  Being a mother is the greatest thing of my life, and although it isn't always easy, it is pretty fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment