Thursday, April 13, 2023

ashley's baby shower

I hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend, Ashley Dayley, and her baby girl. She has lots of family in the area, so it was fun to have a big group of friends and family to show their love and support. 
I had to get a 3 generation mother/daughter photo...
Friends from the ward...
McKenzie was more than willing to help open all the gifts...
All the details...
I've hosted enough baby and bridal showers over the years that I didn't even need to buy any decor items or paper products :) Mandy helped with the food and Ashley wanted to make a cake, so we had quite the spread. 
The cookies were my personal favorite. I love Cadbury chocolates, so it only seem natural to try them in cookies and I'm glad I did. They were both beautiful and delicious, if I do say so myself :)
It was a low-key evening, but hopefully Ashely felt loved and spoiled as she waits for their little girl to arrive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment