Thursday, March 30, 2023

4th grade program

The Fourth Grade Program was at the Willie Pig Auditorium and the theme was "Rockin' Through the Ages."  The kids were allowed to dress up in any era they wanted, or could dress like a particular musician.  Brooke chose to rock the 80's and she looked SUPER cute.  I knew I saved that random shirt for just such an occasion :) It was a long tunic top, so I quickly cut it to the perfect length.  She also used her leg warmers from when she did dance about 6 years ago!  The hair and makeup was so fun and I could tell that she felt really cute.
Brooke and her friend Lila, who was wearing a Taylor Swift inspired shirt. 
It was a great performance and was well-attended by students and their families.
A little post-show hug from her Daddy.  
These two have a special bond and I love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment