Saturday, July 30, 2022

san diego-day 8

We all were flying out at different times, but it worked out that the Griffiths and our family were able to meet up for breakfast at the Old Town Mexican Cafe.  (Lunch was so good, we figured we needed to try the breakfast as well.  But spoiler alert:  Breakfast wasn't as good as lunch!)

But watching these two was pretty adorable.  Claire initiated the hand-holding, then told Colby she loved him.  I wasn't sure how Colby would react because Brooke is usually the one doting on the littler girls, but he said "I love you, too" right back to her.  It was quite precious :)
We loved seeing the San Diego temple from a distance all week as we drove around San Diego, but we finally stopped to walk the grounds on our way to LA to catch our flight.  The kids and I had never been to this temple, so it was a really beautiful experience for us.  
We snapped a few pictures, and then a group of Sister Missionaries offered to take our family picture. 
The temple is such a sacred place and I'm grateful for the reminder that the temple blessings are what allow us to be sealed to our families for eternity!  I'm thankful for my testimony that I get to be with my sweet family forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment