Monday, September 27, 2021

this is 37

I started my birthday the best way possible!!  Nothing beats brunch with friends, especially when you go to First Watch.  Those breakfast tacos are delish!!
Next up was shopping and treats with Joanna!  I'm loving my daytime freedom while the kids are in school :)
Last bit of birthday fun with friends.  And yes, I'm spoiled by the very best friends a girl can ask for. We met at BJ's and the food and company were both impeccable. (Joanna, Katie Peterson, myself, Rachel, Kiley, and Megan) 
We intended to celebrate as a family that weekend, but the weekend was happily spent helping the Myers with their big move.  So, we did gifts and things a few days later :)
I really wanted a new watch and matching bangle, which Kevin supported, so the kids wrapped them up and added the sweetest cards and random treats :)  I felt very loved and especially enjoyed seeing their excitement over how they wrapped each item. 
It was a wonderful birthday, so I guess I have to accept that I'm 37 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment