Tuesday, June 2, 2020

lake day with friends

Ever since Lynn Creek Park opened back up, we have been wanting to have a lake day.  We normally do these in the Spring before it gets blazing hot, but we will take what we can get!!  The day was beautiful and I absolutely loved watching the kids play together and having time to sit down and chat with my friends.  I don't think I've ever just sat on the beach blanket and relaxed at the beach, but it was pretty amazing, haha.  

I don't often start off the post about my friends, but today I am because I need them in my life!  Every woman needs friends who understand her and genuinely care about her and her family.  These girls are that for me.  There are definitely others, but there's something about longtime friends that know your history and have been with you through thick and thin. 
Joanna is also one of those people for me, but we took the first picture before she arrived an hour or so later. Doesn't that look pretty relaxing??  Moms just sitting and chatting on the beach :)
Oh, and here's the kids doing their thing...
Thanks for being wonderful, friends!  Let's do this again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment