Wednesday, November 30, 2016

november with the littles

I really love how easy it is to capture memories using my camera phone.  Although it can be daunting at times to have thousands of pictures at my fingertips, it is also pretty fabulous. 

Brooke wanted to pose with her Daddy near our tin pumpkin, haha. 
A stop at Iggy's, and I can't even remember the occasion :(  Every time we pass by the shop, Brooke asks if we can go get ice cream!  This happens no matter the time of day, so she is officially a girl after my own heart.
Reading stories together...
Sound asleep with her Daddy!  She had asked him to put his arm like that, then promptly fell asleep.  Kevin loves these moments.
My little assistant, haha.  She is always up for doing mirrors and dusting, which is actually quite helpful.
Car naps...
Little dancer...
A beautiful Fall boat ride...
Sunday pictures, where Brooke insisted that we sit on the driveway...
Colbster snuggling Bucee Beaver...
Play date with friends.  Colby thought he was big stuff sitting there with Whitaker and Elias.
And Brooke was strong enough to pull the boys around in the wagon.
And although this doesn't involve the littles, parents need a night out every once in a while :)  We were celebrating Miss Danielle's birthday, and had a great evening with friends.
I can't believe that I am almost caught up to December!  So much happened in December, but I am feeling good about getting everything documented. 

No comments:

Post a Comment