Wednesday, February 10, 2016

daddy-daughter love

One Sunday, Kevin decided to stay home from church because he felt super sick.  (He was sick pretty much the whole two weeks that Colby was sick.) I had just finished getting the kids ready, and we actually had time to spare, which was a miracle.  Even with one o'clock church, I am still always rushing out the door.  Maybe one of these days I will pull it all together :/

Anyway, I decided to take a few pics of Colby in his new bow tie.  Kevin was helping me get him to smile, and then Brooke wanted me to take her picture, with her Daddy.  I love my Brooke so much, and it makes my heart so happy to see how much she adores Kevin.  He is so kind and gentle with her, and is so patient even when she is being crazy.  I like to think that I am a pretty patient Mom, but sometimes my patience wears thin at the end of the day.  Kevin really only sees her at the end of the day, and she is always so thrilled when she hears the door beeps when he walks in.  One of my favorite things to see is her running to the door yelling "Daddy", Kevin putting down his lunch box, and him scooping up his little girl.  I have a feeling that they will always have a strong bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment