Thursday, September 26, 2013

Father's Day at Our House

Since our little one arrived early, Kevin was able to celebrate Father's Day as an official daddy :) It has been so fun to watch Kevin in his new role.  He has always been leery of holding small babies, and although he is still very cautious with Brooke, he enjoys holding and caring for her. Nothing is better than seeing the man you love holding his little girl as she sleeps in his arms. I have asked Kevin a million times if he just loves Brooke (because I have moments where it just hits me), and of course he answers yes. 



It was so nice to have both of our dads with us as well.  I really can't remember the last time I was with my dad on this special day.  Probably 10 years ago when I was home from college for the summer!  We had a delicious dinner and Bev and Melanie were awesome and brought yummy food so we didn't have to do much.  Brooke spent dinner in the swing, but was passed around the rest of the evening by the family.





No comments:

Post a Comment