Saturday, February 20, 2010

Triple Date

Last Friday night, Kevin and I went on a triple date with some friends. Daleth and Andre are in our ward, and the other couple (Marisabel and Robbie) are friends of Daleth and just got engaged :) We went out for sushi (not my favorite), but I was trying to be flexible. The restaurant was really packed, so I figured that was a good sign! The roll I got was actually pretty good. I think it had crab or something, which I generally would not like, but there were these little crispy things on top of the roll, with some kind of orange sauce (I'm an expert....can't you tell) that made it pretty delectable. I only almost gagged a couple of times. For me, it is more of a texture thing. If only the bites could be smaller :)

Anyway, after dinner we headed over to play some pool. While waiting for our table, we joined in with all the kids and played some air hockey, basketball, and my favorite, DDR (dance-dance-revolution.) Kevin and Robbie battled it out...


Once our table was ready, we played a few rounds of pool and then the girls started chatting and the boys went off to play some more games. Hahaha. We were there till almost 1 in the morning and I honestly can't remember the last time we stayed out that late. I guess we are getting old or something. We had a great time and it's been fun getting to know some new people.

The girls: Marisabel, me, and Daleth.

No comments:

Post a Comment