Saturday, February 20, 2010

Free Tickets

Nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like free movie tickets :) Kevin and I decided that we were going to the CineBistro last weekend for V-Day, which we had heard is like an upscale place for dinner during the movie. I wanted to see a chick flick or course, since it was V-day and all, so we just headed over there without really looking to see movie times, etc. Luckily, the movie we wanted to see was playing, but while we were in line, two girls offered us free tickets to see Avatar in 3-D. We hadn't seen that movie yet, so we took them up on their offer. I thought that was so sweet of them!! So, we got free $15 movies tickets and we really loved the movie. The food, WOW, was delicious. And the desserts looked ever better. The greatest part was trying to eat dinner in the dark, with 3-D glasses on. Hahaha. I think that is why they suggest getting there 30 minutes early...but sometimes when you get free tickets, you don't have that luxury. Luckily I didn't spill on myself :)

All-in-all, it was a wonderful date and I would definitely go back.


2 comments:

  1. It's fun to peak in and see how you are doing. Thanks for inviting me to your blog world. It's a nice way to keep in touch.......aunt shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds so cool! Fun idea! We did something like that at disney world once. I laughed about the 3D glasses!

    ReplyDelete