Tuesday, April 20, 2021

texas bluebonnets

We nearly missed the bluebonnets this year! I kept putting it off, and then we had unusually cold weather so I was putting it off even longer. When another serious cold front was supposed to move through, I knew this was probably our last chance for pictures.  The sun was shining, but the temps were only in the 50's and the wind was downright chilly. 

 But we managed to get a few good ones.  Brooke wanted to rock the boots Maddy gave her and I joked that she never looked so Texan!  Bluebonnets are a Texas tradition, and the boots just added to the Texan charm :)
The sibling pictures are always the hardest, and the lighting was not working in my favor, but I still love these. 
I can't ever remember what happened here, but this is one of those candid moments that's always good for a laugh :)
The kids were freezing and complaining by the time I was taking solo pictures of Colby, so his are sadly limited :(
Next year I really need to plan things a little better, but at least I didn't skip the tradition completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment