Monday, November 4, 2019

our big boy is 4

I took these pictures like two months after he turned 4, but I am backdating this post to keep everything on track :)  I felt guilty that they were so delayed, but we had a lot going on around his birthday, and then we had some REALLY cold weather which wasn't great for outdoor pics with balloons.  But, we eventually made it happen and I was able to get a few cute ones of our darling boy.  
He really is the sweetest thing (most of the time), and is ALL boy.  He loves to run, jump, be crazy, wrestle, play sports, ride his skateboard, and roar like a dinosaur.  He also has a great imagination when he plays family, puppies, or doctor with Brooke.

Did I mention that he loves rocks and sticks?  I just recently cleaned out his entire collection in the corner of our garage.  Nothing like a boy and his treasures, right?
I love this little guy to pieces!  Whenever Kevin and I talk about something that happened with Colby, the conversation normally ends in Kevin saying, "He's such a good boy." And he really is :)
After the pictures, I took the kids to Clayton Chandler Park to play.  We stayed until dusk and it really was a great way to end our day. I loved watching them run around together, especially when their favorite swing was finally available.

No comments:

Post a Comment