Wednesday, March 11, 2015

big girl undies

One evening, about 30 minutes before we were ready to start the bedtime routine, Brooke had a major poopy diaper.  I cleaned her up, but decided that rather than put her in a new diaper, I would put her in undies.  I bought the undies a few months ago, but just washed them and put them in her dresser drawer.  We weren't trying to potty train yet, but I wanted to be prepared for when we decided to take the plunge.

She seemed a little confused at first, but then I think she decided that undies were great :)  I seriously love this video and could watch it over and over. 
She was being so goofy, and wanted to brush her teeth and just run around like a crazy kid. Hopefully this means that when we do potty train, the pretty undies will be a motivating factor :)

1 comment: