Monday, March 24, 2014

Our Little Valentine

I was planning on taking Brooke over to The Picture People to have some pictures taken in this adorable diaper cover and headband, but decided that I could do them myself and save $18 and a 40 minute car ride!  I am still trying to figure out how to use my camera, but I am happy with the pictures I took.  Mostly because I have an extremely cute subject :)



 She was REALLY excited to chew on all those pearls!

 Both grandparents spoiled her rotten, and she was just as in love with the wrapping paper as she was at Christmas :)  Grammie and Grandpa Clark sent her a Little People valentine set, and Grandma and Grandpa Meador gave her a Fisher Price purse that has music and a little phone, keys, credit card, and bracelet inside.
And I had to wear my heart sweater to match Brooke.  This picture seriously makes me so happy.  She is unbelievably sweet and I love my days spent at home with her.  She is growing up so much, and I am trying to just cherish the little moments with my little sidekick.

No comments:

Post a Comment