Saturday, May 15, 2010

real life


This news is a few weeks past due, but I was officially offered my Clinical Fellowship on April 21st, and I accepted. I was hired through a company called EBS Healthcare, which is a training and managing company for the birth to 21 population. Although I was hired through them, I will be doing contract work through the school system. I don't have my exact placement yet, because I have been finishing my paperwork and a few online courses required by the State of Florida. But I do officially have my badge, which is kind of exciting :) I won't start until the Fall, so I have a few months to finish up a few projects and start a few hobbies, like sewing. I'll let you know how that goes. I don't have a sewing maching yet, but that is next week's purchase. I do, however, already have a book of cute projects that I picked up last night at Borders!

5 comments:

  1. We will be there in two weeks! I am so excited, come lay on the beach with us. Do you still have the same cell # 408???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) jill- yes i still have the same phone number.

    also, janelle...would you invite me to your blog? my email is katie.lynn.clark@gmail.com

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOWHOOO!! We are so proud of you genius girl! I hope you love your new job and love the summer before you start!

    ReplyDelete