Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Passed!!!

Just wanted to thank everything that prayed for me as I was preparing to take my big tests a few weeks ago. I just found out on Friday that I passed my COMPS, which was the written test I had to take to graduate from my program. I am still waiting to hear back about the Praxis, which is the national test for professional licensure. I didn't feel super great about this test, so I am really praying that I passed that one as well!!! The good news, is that I can take it again if I didn't pass...I just don't want to have to study all over again. A month of straight studying was enough for me!!

2 comments:

  1. Celebrate! Congratulations! I knew you would do great! I'm sure you will pass the Praxis as well! I'll keep praying for you! We love and miss you! Give my "wittle broder" a BIG hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Grandpa told me yesterday about the Praxis too! You're amazing!!!I'm so excited I get to see you in like 2 weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete