Sunday, September 30, 2018

reunion tower

One afternoon, we headed to the Reunion Tower in Dallas to check out the observation deck.  This has been on my bucket list for a long time, and when our Bishop gave us free tickets that expired at the end of September, we made it happen! 

It was so fun to check out this Dallas Icon, but I'm glad we didn't have to pay for the tickets because it seemed really expensive! (Like $17 for adults and $8 for kids.) The kids thought it was super cool, and whenever we drive near Downtown Dallas, they quickly point out the tower and comment on how we've been there. I love sharing these first time experiences with my littles.
When we left, Kevin found one of those city scooters and gave it a whirl.  He really wanted to try them on my birthday weekend, but I wasn't quite confident enough to ride them around Deep Ellum. I tried it as well, but don't have a picture to prove it, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment