Sunday, January 8, 2017

jesus wants me for a sunbeam

I cannot believe that Brooke is old enough to start Primary.  She is totally ready and excited, but it seems like a big step up from nursery.  She LOVED her nursery leaders, and kept referring to sunbeams as "my new nursery.".  Kevin and I both walked her down the hall, and when we showed her where to sit, she just sat right now without a second thought.  Her friend Lauren (who is 7) rushed right over and put her arms around her.  It seriously melted my heart and made me feel like she would always be looked after by the big girls who love her. 

When we picked her up, she was over the moon about the CTR ring they gave her.  I wanted a picture to document her big day, and when I told her to hold up her finger, this is what I got :)  We started doing the "I love you" sign after a talk at Carter Hawkin's baptism, and have done it ever since.  It's become a fun thing we do with each other, and it always makes me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment