Friday, October 31, 2014

Photoshoot

Considering that I haven't updated this blog for 3 months, it is time to get my act together.  Brooke has changed SO much in the last few months, and I want to document it all.  In July, my friend Danielle took Brooke's one year photos.  I had seen an image on pinterest that I was IN LOVE with.  The little girl was sitting on a bridge with a ginormous balloon.  I quickly ordered a similar balloon on amazon, ended up paying $5 for helium since the thing was 3 feet in diameter, and barely managed to fit the dang thing in the cab of the truck.  Thankfully I had realized that I would need to switch vehicles with Kevin before actually getting the balloon inflated in all it's glory :)
Brooke loved her big balloon, and amazingly, the thing is still inflated to this day.  So, I guess it was worth the $5 of helium for months of entertainment, haha.
 Thanks Danielle for capturing our sweet girl in these pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment