Friday, October 20, 2023

baptism pictures

A few weeks before Colby's baptism, I took him up to the Dallas temple to take some pictures. He looked so handsome in his new suit, which was a labor of love.  We picked one off the shelf when we were shopping one day, but didn't actually try the pants on.  Well, sadly, the pants didn't fit.  So I had to exchange the pants, but the new pants didn't fit either.  He was between sizes, but after multiple exchanges and online purchases with expanded sizing, we finally found the correct fit. 
He hadn't received his temple ring yet, but Brooke let him borrow hers for the pictures.
This might be one of my very favorites because he looks like a future missionary.  
We are so proud of this sweet (but goofy) boy who has chosen to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I know our Heavenly Father is so pleased with Colby, as are Kevin and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment